Floral Mandala wall hanging
Special exemption scheme for small business, plus shipping
Delivery Time 1 - 3 Business days
Eternal flowers for your home.
This wall hanging features real pressed flowers: Aster, Daisy, Heather, Geranium, Cornflower, Buttercup, Forget-Me-Not, Lavender, Fern, Astrantia, Daisy, Shepard's purse, Hydrangea, Veronica, Delphinium, Queen Anne's Lace, Speedwell, Lobelia, Erica, Colza, Scilla, Coral bell.
It is made of clear Eco resin, it is glass-like, but is lightweight and not fragile.
Size: 13 cm in diameter. It hangs on a faux leather cord.
The flowers message
Daisies: symbol of purity, innocence, love and beauty.
Forget Me Not: a very sweet and special flower. It means true and undying love, remembrance, a connection that lasts through time. Forget Me Nots are reminders of your favorite memories together with someone dear.
Buttercup: represents neatness, childishness, humility and charm.
Speedwell (Veronica): truthfulness, loyalty, fidelity, health.
Queen Anne's Lace: Protection from above.
Lavender represents purity, calmness, healing and grace.
Aster: Love and Patience
Delphinium: Cheerfulness, Joy. Delphinium's symbolical message is: Enjoying the lighter side of life, attracting new opportunities, reaching one's goals. It is also a protective plant.
Heather: Good luck, fulfilment of a dream.
How it was made
I have handpicked the flowers, pressed them and covered them with several layers of Eco resin.
I then sanded the hanger and polished it to luster. The last step was drilling and connecting the cord.
Due to the properties of resin and the flowers, it won't lose its vivid natural colour.
Resin is a strong and durable material, but it should be treated with care.
- Although it is waterproof, I would recommend to remove your resin jewelry before showering.
- For rings: please remove your resin ring before washing your hands, or creaming them.
- Keep your resin jewelry away from chemicals and alcohol-based products.
- Do not overheat your resin piece.
- Do not expose resin jewelry to extended amounts of strong sunlight.
- If necessary, wash your jewelry with mild soap and water, and dry it with a soft cloth